New Voices and New Visions is building bridges among students, faculty, researchers, and the communities of technologists and indigenous educators. In addition to our own project meetings and courses, we participate in a number of national and international events, to share our expertise and to learn more about the work of others.
MAGPI Arts and Humanities Forum, January 2008
Presenter: Glenn Bresnahan
- Class Panel, University of New Mexico Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium, April 2007.
Award recipients: Kellen Shelendewa, Rory LaMarr, Janice Tosa, Arlan Sando, Venancio Aragon, Towana Yepa, JayCee Beyale, Chelsey Barton, and Juanita Toledo
- Showcases of Student Work, at University of New Mexico with AG participation from Boston University, December 2006 and May 2007.
Presenters: Kellen Shelendewa, Rory Keith LaMarr, Janice Tosa, Arlan Sando, Venancio Aragon, Towana Yepa, JayCee Beyale, Chelsey Barton, Juanita C. Toledo
- SC Global 2006 Panel, "Building Communities on the Grid," November 2006.
Presenters: Glenn Bresnahan, Maria Williams, Arlan Sando, Erik Brisson, Jennifer Teig von Hoffman.
- Presentation, National Indian Education Association Annual Conference, October 2007.
Presenters: Patrick Willink, Delia Halona, Loucia Jose, Kellen Shelendewa, Jordan Waquie, Laura Fragua, Kevin Shendo.
- SC07 Education Program poster presentation, November 2007.
Presenters: Glenn Bresnahan, Jennifer Teig von Hoffman, Brian Appel.