You can also return to the CE Index or to the main Last Homely House.
Best Power Combinations
(Note: many of these break the Illegal Power Combinations rules listed
in More Cosmic Encounters)
- My own personal favorite (email@example.com)
- Vulch, Mesmer, Silencer - I just love all three powers.
Vulch-Mesmer makes me super-powerful and Silencer lets me cancel out a lot
of other people. I just love the Vulch-Mesmer Hand Zap trick in Mayfair on
anyone with a bunch of cards (say 10+ which pretty much guarantees they will
have at least 1 edict to replace the one you spend zapping them).
- From Ben Holiday (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This is easy. I always go for the "annoyance factor." I usually don't
win, but it's fun to play.
SNIVELER--with the part played out to the extreme.
TERRORIST--tokens go bye-bye!
STING--I may be losing, but I'M not going to the warp.
Or, alternately, for complete control of my hand, just about.
- From Christopher Wood (email@example.com)
- For Eon powers, I still have a strong preferene to Judge-Machine. If
you go with three powers, you can add Zombie (so you never run out of
tokens) or Clone (so you never run out of challenge cards). The deal
I usually have judge dictate is "Loser gets a base anywhere where the
winner has a base"; on the offense, win or lose, I get a base.
Machine lets me keep on going... and going... and going... regardless
of whether I win or lose...
- From Randy Martens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Easy: Machine. Philanthropist. Mutant.
- From Mike (email@example.com) and others
- Terrorist Healer - Blow up an entire system at once in a domino effect
and then pick a new system to do it too. Only works until the person gets an
external base. Also likes Delegator-Magnet.
- From Mike Hutton (huttm@Sherwood.co.uk)
- Win - Doppleganger / Machine / Zombie
Win quickly - Parasite / Zombie (possibly with Prophet as well)
Just be plain unpopular - Filth / Disease or Filth / Prophet
Be a nasty opponent - Witch / Void. You don't want to win, you don't
want to lose...