Subject: Cedric Chin's Submission To CE Archives

From: [email-masked] (Mike Rizzo)
Date: Sun, 2 May 1993 15:11:07 -0500 (CDT)

Brian,

I am sending a submission for the CE archives from Cedric Chin to:

        [email-masked]

Cedric only had them on a Mac, so I volunteered to convert them to Unix. The 
submission will arrive in 8 pieces: chinaa - chinah. I did not uuencode it 
this time. It contains 348 aliens from Cedric. Aliens are in ce-convert format. 

Could you please post an availability notice when you get the submission put 
back together? Here is what Cedric says about them:

"I've downloaded the CE powers from the ftp site and our group wasn't too 
thrilled. They're based on the old Eon version.  Some powers are too strong, 
others weak, and the Washington U. powers ditto but more so. I made my own 
powers, based on lots of daydreaming and permutations"

Also, I believe you tagged my Consolidated CE Archive as being in postscript
format. However, unless you made it into postscript, it is in ce-convert 
format. Would you please correct this? Thanks.

Let me know when you get this submission into the archives, so I can tell
Cedric.

So with Eon and Mayfair powers, we now have over 800 powers. Know where we
can get 200 or so more, so we can make it an even 1000?

Thanks

Mike

Received by hoqax!bicker at Sun May  2 16:13:58 EDT 1993