Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Thu Apr 27 08:45:02 EDT 2017
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - April 27, 2017
- There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.
- George Carlin (1937 - 2008)
- I think that one possible definition of our modern culture is that it is one in which nine-tenths of our intellectuals can't read any poetry.
- Randall Jarrell (1914 - 1965)
- We are all apt to believe what the world believes about us.
- George Eliot (1819 - 1880)
- Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves.
- Robert Anton Wilson
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (firstname.lastname@example.org)