Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Tue Apr 23 08:45:02 EDT 2019
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - April 23, 2019
- I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.
- Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616), Exemplary Novels (1613)
- A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.
- G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
- If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.
- Jewish Proverb
- Always be nice to those younger than you, because they are the ones who will be writing about you.
- Cyril Connolly (1903 - 1974)
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (firstname.lastname@example.org)