Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Sat Jun 25 08:45:01 EDT 2016
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - June 25, 2016
- I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.
- Mitch Hedberg (1968 - 2005)
- Mustard's no good without roast beef.
- Chico Marx (1891 - 1961)
- You wake me up early in the morning to tell me I am right? Please wait until I am wrong.
- Johann von Neumann (1903 - 1957), on being phoned at 10:00 AM
- I'm seventeen and I'm crazy. My uncle says the two always go together. When people ask your age, he said, always say seventeen and insane.
- Ray Bradbury (1920 - ), Fahrenheit 451, 1953
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (email@example.com)