Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Tue Dec 18 08:45:01 EST 2018
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - December 18, 2018
- Democracy means that anyone can grow up to be president, and anyone who doesn't grow up can be vice president.
- Johnny Carson (1925 - 2005)
- America is a mistake, a giant mistake.
- Sigmund Freud (1856 - 1939)
- [Abstract art is] a product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.
- Al Capp (1909 - 1979)
- To be amused by what you read--that is the great spring of happy quotations.
- C. E. Montague, "A Writer's Notes on His Trade"
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (firstname.lastname@example.org)