Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Sun Jan 22 08:45:02 EST 2017
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - January 22, 2017
- Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough.
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
- I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.
- Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Only fools are positive.
- Moe Howard (1897 - 1975)
- On my income tax 1040 it says 'Check this box if you are blind.' I wanted to put a check mark about three inches away.
- Tom Lehrer (1928 - ), lecturing in "The Nature of Math", 4/4/90
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (email@example.com)