Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Sat Aug 27 08:45:02 EDT 2016
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - August 27, 2016
- You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious, nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
- Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)
- When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950), Caesar and Cleopatra (1901) Act III
- I have not lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere.
- The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900), The Gay Science, section 191
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (firstname.lastname@example.org)