Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Thu Aug 17 08:45:01 EDT 2017
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - August 17, 2017
- It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
- Woody Allen (1935 - )
- Accident, n.: A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence of body is better.
- Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.
- Charles Mackay
- 'Wrong' is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses.
- Scott Adams (1957 - ), Dilbert, 11-05-09
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (firstname.lastname@example.org)