Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Tue Sep 18 08:45:02 EDT 2018
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - September 18, 2018
- You cannot make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position you can make a crowd of men.
- Max Beerbohm (1872 - 1956)
- Unquestionably, there is progress. The average American now pays out twice as much in taxes as he formerly got in wages.
- H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
- I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965), on the eve of his 75th birthday
- Literature is an occupation in which you have to keep proving your talent to people who have none.
- Jules Renard (1864 - 1910)
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (email@example.com)