Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Sun Dec 17 08:45:02 EST 2017
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - December 16, 2017
- A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
- Doug Larson
- We're all in this alone.
- Lily Tomlin (1939 - )
- I'm too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don't know.
- Garry Shandling (1949 - )
- Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
- Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (firstname.lastname@example.org)