Aaron's Daily WWW Newspaper
This newspaper is generated daily by my (un)intelligent agent. For
more information on the newspaper's generation or if you have
questions/comments, please consult the Newspaper
Frequently Asked Questions list.
-Thanks, Aaron, proprietor of the Last
This edition was generated on Fri Oct 28 08:45:02 EDT 2016
Table of Contents
General News Update
Sports News Update
Business News Update
Miscellaneous Daily Information
Boston Area Weather
Quotes of the DaySelected from Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - October 28, 2016
- Literature is news that stays news.
- Ezra Pound (1885 - 1972), ABC of Reading (1934) chapter 8
- Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was.
- Margaret Mitchell (1900 - 1949)
- Most turkeys taste better the day after; my mother's tasted better the day before.
- Rita Rudner
- Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves.
- Robert Anton Wilson
Thanks to all the writers, sponsors, owners, etc... of all those pages which
this Newspaper was built from. Without your work this page would be blank
For a related tool that creates a set of daily links to taste,
CRAYON CReAte Your Own
- Personal Newspaper Developer:
Aaron Douglass Fuegi (firstname.lastname@example.org)